4644 Campbell Street
Kansas City, MO 64110
Courtesy: ReeceNichols CC Plaza
Graceful & Classic Colonial in historic Rockhill. Lush lot w/cozy porch. Impeccably rennovated easy stroll to The Plaza, Nelson, & New Wholefoods Mrkt. HW flrs thru-out, custom chef's kitchen w/center island & gas cooktop, granite counters, SS appl, a w/in pantry & mudroom. Luxurious Mstr suite; w/in closet, clawfoot tub, w/in shower & dlb vanity. All bedrooms are spacious w/HW flrs. Hall bath renovated & 2nd floor LAU.
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
- Formal Dining
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Finished, Full
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
East of Nelson Atkins Museum on 47th/Emmanuel Cleaver Blvd, north on Campbell, home on corner. Front door faces Campbell.
Cash, Conventional, VA